Monday, January 5, 2009

~ Thank You LORD

A few days before the Christmas day celebration I felt quite upset as I realize I have no place to celebrate Christmas. My family usually does not celebrate Christmas ourselves. I hope to join my church to celebrate Christmas. Unfortunately, I was busy with my revisions for my exams during the 2 weeks before Christmas.

4 days before Christmas, my mom told me that we forgot to buy tickets for Christmas eve at church. The pastor did mention that we have to purchase ticket to attend the Christmas eve celebration. The church invited external restaurant cooks to prepare all the dishes as the church has quite large number of members. On the next day (22 Dec 08), my mom called up the church to find out whether the tickets are still available. As expected, they were sold out! I was very upset!

On 23 Dec 08, I received a Christmas invitation card! I was very happy as the card is from the previous church that I joined last time.The main reason that I join the new church is because of my family as they feel more comfortable with the new church. I didn't attend my ex-church for almost 1 year ++. However, they still remember and invite me. That's really great!

On 25 Dec 08, I alone went to church to celebrate Christmas. My family was still busy with their business as the Christmas was on weekdays. Finally, the celebration begun! We sang a few Gospels and Christmas song. There was a small "drama". All the church members enjoyed the "drama". The "drama" is about Jesus came into this world. I was really impressed with it as most of the actors and actresses (95%) were kids aged between 3-12! Besides that, new members were baptist to our big community as Christians. Although , the church is small but I still can feel the happiness and joy of Christmas! After almost 3 hours, the Christmas celebration ended with "Christmas lunch".

Once again, I want to thank LORD for preparing a wonderful Christmas Day for me. =) Amen!

3 comments:

Melvin said...

Hi Ze, Blessed C N Y. Wheredd u stay n which church u attend? I stay at PJ n I attending the church call DUMC at section 13 behind Jaya 33. Can drop by for a visit. Our celebration time is Sat.5 - 7pm, Sun 10 - 12pm.
Jesus can stay any place in the universe but He choose to stay at your heart.

Mr Skull said...

Hi Melvin, thanks for dropping by my blog. I attend Kepong Bukit Maluri Church (Chinese) currently. However, guess I have to re-attend to Sentul Church soon. My family faith weakening day by day and seldom attend Church. Hope God can open their heart to receive GOD's salvation. GOD bless you Melvin and Happy CNY to you too =)

janus lu said...

Sunday church meeting is the best place to train your faith become strong. My pastor said everytime when you come to the church and pray, you are actually receive blessing from God. God is so good to us. Halleluyah! Amen.